William Baquet Embroiled in Civil Suit Alleging Fraud
William Baquet (CRD #: 1332676), a broker registered with ThinkEquity, is facing a civil suit involving fraud, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on April 6, 2022. If you want to know more about William Baquet’s conduct as a broker, keep reading.
William Baquet is facing a civil suit filed by William Bongiorno and BBB Landholdings, S.A. They allege that Fordham Financial Holdings Preferred Stock, Six Diamond Resorts International, William Baquet, and other individuals committed common law fraud and other unspecified claims between 2006 and 2017.
He also has investor disputes and regulatory actions on his record.
William Baquet has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 55 – Limited Representative-Equity Trader Exam
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 24 – General Securities Principal Examination
He is a registered broker in 29 states.
He has also worked for the following firms:
- Commonwealth Associates (CRD#:20833)
- Berkeley Securities Corporation (CRD#:8397)
- Coleman & Company (CRD#:1486)
- R.C. Stamm & Company (CRD#:11105)
- Greeley Securities (CRD#:7738)
- Haas Securities Corporation (CRD#:2104)
- Broadchild Securities (CRD#:7702)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with William Baquet and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.