Wendy Rea Facing New Allegations that She Failed to Supervise
Wendy Rea (CRD #: 724857), a broker registered with Western International Securities, is involved in an investor dispute. This is according to her BrokerCheck record accessed on March 22, 2022.
On December 29, 2021, an investor alleged that Wendy Rea failed to supervise.
There is a similar dispute on Wendy Rea’s record from September 14, 2018.The investor sought $1,200,000; the dispute settled for $475,000.
Failure to Supervise
FINRA Rule 3110 requires that brokerage firms establish registered principals who have the authority to carry out the firm’s supervisory responsibilities. Those principles are tasked with supervising brokers and reviewing their securities transactions. Firms are required to maintain a system to supervise the activities of each stockbroker.
Wendy Rea has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 24 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 8 General Securities Sales Supervisor Examination (Options Module & General Module)
- Series 4 Registered Options Principal Examination
She is a registered broker in California.
Wendy Rea has worked for the following firms:
- GBS Financial Corp (CRD #: 16906)
- Financial Advisers of America (CRD #: 142170)
- Wedbush Morgan Securities (CRD #: 877)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you have worked with Wendy Rea and have concerns about your investments, don't hesitate to contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who have lost money following broker fraud or misconduct. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf. Our attorneys will work tirelessly to restore your lost funds and get your financial future back on track.