Investors Allege Walter Reyna Recommended Unsuitable Oil and Gas Investments
Walter Reyna (CRD #: 1323478), a broker registered with J.W. Cole Financial, is involved in two pending disputes, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on July 16, 2022. Investors may also have engaged his services through Walter J. Reyna, Inc. If you have questions about his conduct as a broker, read on.
Two disputes filed on April 29 and July 1, 2022, allege that Walter Reyna recommended unsuitable oil and gas investments. Both disputes are currently pending.
FINRA Rule 2111
FINRA Rule 2111 requires that brokers tailor their investment recommendations to an investor’s profile. An investor’s profile describes their risk tolerance, tax status, age, and other relevant information.
Investors who believe their losses are the result of unsuitable investment recommendations may be able to recover their funds by seeking out FINRA arbitration.
Oil and gas investments are often speculative and not suitable for most investments.
Walter Reyna has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 – Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Examination
- Series 24 – General Securities Principal Examination
Walter Reyna is a registered broker in Colorado, Florida, Nevada, and Texas. He is also a registered investment adviser in Texas.
He has also worked for the following firms:
- Lincoln Financial Securities (CRD#:3870)
- Walter J. Reyna (CRD#:141173)
- Jefferson Pilot Securities (CRD#:3870)
- Independent Advisers Group (CRD#:106684)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Walter Reyna and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.