Investor Claims Timothy Jennings Recommended an Unsuitable Investment Strategy
Timothy Jennings (CRD #: 4553681), a broker and investment advisor registered with Morgan Stanley, is involved in an unsuitability dispute according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on March 12, 2022.
According to the allegations filed on November 9, 2021, Timothy Jennings recommended that his client open a managed account which led to all of the client’s stocks being liquidated. The investor claims Timothy Jennings’ recommendation was not in her best interest.
FINRA Rule 2111
Financial advisors must consider the factors listed below when providing advice to investors.
- The investor’s tax status
- The investor’s goals for investing
- The investor’s tolerance risk
If you lost money due to a broker’s unsuitable recommendations, do not hesitate to contact an experienced securities attorney as soon as possible. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized securities law firm with over 25 years of experience litigating securities fraud cases.
Timothy Jennings has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 – Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Examination
Timothy Jennings is a registered broker in 38 states and a registered investment advisor in Texas, Connecticut, and Texas.
Besides Morgan Stanley, Timothy Jennings has also worked with the following firms:
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated (CRD#:7691)
- CCO Investment Services Corp. (CRD#:39550)
- Banc Of America Investment Services (CRD#:16361)
- First Command Financial Planning (CRD#:3641)
- First Command Bank (CRD#:128851)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Timothy Jennings and have concerns about your investments, don’t hesitate to contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated for investors to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.