Susan Cruz Racks Up Second Investor Dispute Alleging Unsuitability
Susan Cruz (CRD #: 2213628), a broker registered with Infinex Investments, is facing her second investor dispute alleging unsuitable recommendations, according to her BrokerCheck record, accessed on February 24, 2022.
On November 29, 2021, an investor alleged that Susan Cruz recommended unsuitable and illiquid alternative investments. Alternative investments are often unsuitable because they come with an especially high degree of risk. FINRA Rule 2111 requires investors to consider their investor’s risk tolerance before they recommend an investment. The investor is seeking $200,000; the dispute is pending.
There is a similar dispute from earlier the same year. On July 7, 2021, an investor alleged that Susan Cruz recommended unsuitable investments. The investor is seeking $200,000; the dispute is pending.
Susan Cruz has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 Investment Company Products / Variable Contracts Representative Examination
- Series 26 Investment Company Products/ Variable Contracts Principal Examination
She is a registered broker in Arizona, California, and Texas.
Susan Cruz has worked with the following firms:
- Cetera Investment Services (CRD #: 15340)
- LPL Financial (CRD #: 6413)
- UVest Financial Services Group (CRD #: 13787)
- PFS Investments (CRD #: 10111)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you have worked with Susan Cruz and have concerns about your investments, don’t hesitate to contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who have lost money following broker fraud or misconduct. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf. Our attorneys will work tirelessly to restore your lost funds and get your financial future back on track.