Wells Fargo Clearing Services Fires Sue Kinsey
Sue Kinsey (CRD #: 1645135) has been fired from her position at Wells Fargo Clearing Services, according to her BrokerCheck record, accessed on December 6, 2021.
Employment Termination Details
On October 6, 2021, Wells Fargo Clearing Services fired Sue Kinsey following allegations that she assisted a client in April 2021 with adding funds to an existing annuity contract without submitting the transaction to Wells Fargo for a suitability review and determination. The transaction was done directly with the annuity company. Wells Fargo further alleges that in November 2020 and March 2021, transactions similar to the April 2021 transaction were declined by Wells Fargo as they did not meet Wells Fargo guidelines.
FINRA requires firms to supervise their brokers and ensure that they only recommend products that suit their customer’s financial goals and risk tolerance. Annuities can be complex products that can lead to losses, and firms should always thoroughly review these types of transactions.
Sue Kinsey has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 - Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 - Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE - Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 - Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Examination
- Series 26 - Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Principal Examination
Sue Kinsey has also worked with the following firms:
- Wells Fargo Investments (CRD#:10582)
- Key Investment Services (CRD#:136300)
- Mcdonald Investments (CRD#:566)
- Key Investments (CRD#:15873)
- Puget Sound Securities (CRD#:902)
- GNA Securities (CRD#:10465)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you lost money while working with Sue Kinsey, don't hesitate to contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated for investors to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.