Steve Carrione Involved in Allegations of Unsuitable Investments
Steve Carrione (CRD #: 1603335), a broker registered with Cadaret, Grant & Co., is involved in an investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on August 25, 2021.
On June 28, 2021, investors alleged that Steve Carrione recommended unsuitable trades in their managed accounts, including investments in low-priced securities and speculative companies. The investors further alleged that Steve Carrione increased their risks by utilizing margin accounts, which trade using borrowed money.
Steve Carrione Background Information
Steve Carrione has passed the following exams:
- Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
He is a registered broker in six states and is a registered investment adviser in New Jersey.
Steve Carrione has registered with the following firms:
- Cadaret, Grant & Co. (CRD #: 10641)
- Ameriprise Financial Services (CRD #: 6363)
- RBC Capital Markets (CRD #: 31194)
- B. Hanauer & Co. (CRD #: 6958)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Steve Carrione and you have concerns about your investments, contact Kurta Law today. Call 877-600-0098 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.