Stephen Takeda Allegedly Engaged in an Outside Business Activity
Stephen Takeda (CRD #:1100052), a broker registered with Morgan Stanley, is facing investor allegations, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on March 7, 2022. Keep reading if you have questions about Stephen Takeda’s conduct as a broker.
Alleged Outside Business Activities
On November 9, 2021, Stephen Takeda allegedly engaged in outside business activities by soliciting an outside real estate investment opportunity that was not authorized by his member firm. These outside business activities allegedly took place from 2004 to 2020.
What Are Outside Business Activities?
FINRA Rule 3270 states that brokers must provide written notice to their firms regarding any business activities outside the scope of their relationship to the firm. A violation of FINRA Rule 3270 also constitutes a violation of FINRA Rule 2010, which states the registered members of financial firms should observe high standards of commercial honor and just and equitable principles of trade.
Stephen Takeda has no business listed in the Outside Business Activity section of his detailed BrokerCheck record.
If Stephen Takeda solicited you for investments in an outside business, contact Kurta Law right away.
There are currently four outstanding judgments/liens filed by the Internal Revenue Service against Stephen Takeda:
- $57,788.39, filed on 5/16/2019
- $138,916.00, filed on 6/21/2018
- $139,069.00, filed on 4/18/2018
- $164,941.00, filed on 7/12/2017
Stephen Takeda has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 - Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Series 65 - Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE - Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 31 - Futures Managed Funds Examination
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative Examination
He is registered as a broker in 29 states.
Stephen Takeda has worked for the following firms:
- Citigroup Global Markets Inc. (CRD #: 7059)
- Lehman Brothers Inc. (CRD #: 7506)
- Dean Witter Reynolds Inc. (CRD #: 7556)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you have worked with Stephen Takeda and have concerns about your investments, don't hesitate to contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated for investors to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.