Sharon Oberlander Involved in an Investor Dispute
Sharon Oberlander (CRD #: 853572), a broker registered with Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith, is involved in an investor dispute, according to her BrokerCheck record, accessed on July 28, 2021.
On June 11, 2021, an investor alleged that Sharon Oberlander omitted material facts regarding her co-trustee partnership status upon the death of the investor’s mother. The investor also alleged that Oberlander did not act in furtherance of the investor’s best interest.
Sharon Oberlander Background Information
Oberlander has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 8 General Securities Sales Supervisor Examination (Options Module & General Module)
She is a registered broker in 30 states and Washington D.C. Oberlander is also a registered investment adviser in Illinois and Texas.
During her 43-year career in the securities industry, Oberlander has worked with Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith, Inc (CRD #: 7691).
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Sharon Oberlander and you have concerns about your investments, contact Kurta Law today. Call 212-658-1502 or email email@example.com.