Seth Waltman Allegedly Acted Without Client Authorization
Seth Waltman (CRD #: 4681412), a broker registered with M. S. Howells & Company, is the subject of a pending dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on October 14, 2022. Investors may have also engaged his services through Eudaimonia Partners. Read on to learn more about his conduct as a broker.
On July 14, 2022, an investor alleged that Seth Waltman reallocated the client’s variable annuity sub-accounts without authorization in March 2020. The client seeks $318,167.80 in this pending dispute.
FINRA Rule 3260
Seth Waltman has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
Seth Waltman is a registered broker in Georgia, Texas, and Virginia. He is also a registered investment adviser in Georgia and Texas.
He has also worked for the following firms:
- Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network (CRD#:11025)
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney (CRD#:149777)
- Citigroup Global Markets (CRD#:7059)
- Edward Jones (CRD#:250)
- MetLife Securities (CRD#:14251)
- Metropolitan Life Insurance Company (CRD#:4095)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Seth Waltman and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.