Sergio Moure Torres Racks Up 9th Investor Dispute
Sergio Moure Torres (CRD #: 4829488), a broker registered Oriental Financial Services, is facing his eighth investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on August 24, 2021.
There are four pending investor disputes on his record:
- On June 17, 2021, an investor alleged that Sergio Moure Torres misrepresented certain securities as having no sales charges.
- On January 17, 2020, an investor alleged that Sergio Moure Torres recommended an unsuitable and over-concentrated investment strategy. The investor is seeking $74,000; the dispute is pending.
- On September 4, 2019, an investor alleged that Sergio Moure Torres recommended unsuitable investments. The investor is seeking $150,000; the dispute is pending.
- On September 28, 2018, an investor alleged that Sergio Moure Torres recommended unsuitable investments, made misrepresentations, and omitted material facts. The investor is seeking $200,000; the dispute is pending.
Settled Investor Disputes
There are four investor disputes on Sergio Moure Torres’ record. These collectively settled for $170,000.
Sergio Moure Torres Background Information
Sergio Moure Torres has passed the following exams:
- Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
He is a registered broker in New Jersey and Puerto Rico. He is also a registered investment adviser in Puerto Rico.
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Sergio Moure Torres and you have concerns about your investments, contact Kurta Law today. Call 877-600-0098 or email email@example.com.