Sam Clark Facing an Investor Dispute Alleging a $1,000,000 Loss
Sam Clark (CRD #: 2205783), a broker registered with Royal Alliance Associates, is involved in a million-dollar investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on July 21, 2021. Investors may have also worked with Clark at Integrated Financial Group.
On June 10, 2021, an investor alleged that Sam Clark recommended unsuitable investments. FINRA defines “suitable” investments as investments that fit an investor’s financial goals and risk tolerance. The investor is seeking $1,000,000; the dispute is pending.
This is not the only million-dollar dispute on Clark’s record. On March 7, 2011, investors alleged that Sam Clark solicited the purchase of a life insurance policy with the intent to sell the policy on a secondary market. He allegedly communicated this would result in substantial returns. Investors claim that Clark did not communicate the risks associated with this investment. The dispute settled for $1,300,000.
On January 26, 2011, investors alleged that Sam Clark solicited their investment in limited partnerships by misrepresenting that the investments were secure and would provide high returns. The investors further alleged that Clark failed to disclose material facts. The dispute settled for $300,000.
Termination from Lincoln Financial Advisors Corporation
Sam Clark has also been fired. On February 21, 2013, Lincoln Financial Advisors Corporation fired Clark following allegations that he did not follow the firm’s policies regarding communications with the public. Specifically, these communications allegedly involved solicitations for private placements.
Sam Clark Background information
Clark has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 Investment Company Products / Variable Contracts Representative Examination
He is a registered broker in 13 states and a registered investment adviser in 8.
Clark has registered with the following firms:
- Royal Alliance Associates (CRD #: 23131)
- Lincoln Financial Advisors Corporation (CRD #: 3978)
- John Hancock Mutual Life Insurance Company (CRD #: 5181)
- Signator Investors (CRD #: 468)
- Fidelity Brokerage Services (CRD #: 7784)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Sam Clark and you have concerns about your investments, contact Kurta Law today. Call 212-658-1502 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.