Russell Pierce Terminated by LPL Financial
Russell Pierce (CRD #: 2010254) was terminated by LPL Financial. This disclosure appears on his BrokerCheck record, accessed on October 10, 2023. Following his termination he has registered with Newbridge Securities Corporation. Details concerning his termination are provided below.
On August 1, 2023, LPL Financial fired Russell Pierce following allegations that he submitted account documents with non-genuine signatures to facilitate a transfer of accounts to his firm.
FINRA Rule 2010
FINRA Rule 2010 holds brokers to high standards of commercial honor and just and equitable principles of trade. Submitting non-genuine signatures is a violation of this rule.
Russell Pierce has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 Investment Company Products/ Variable Contracts Representative Examination
He is a registered investment adviser and broker in Georgia.
Russell Pierce has registered with the following firms:
- Newbridge Securities Corporation (CRD #: 104065)
- Newbridge Financial Services Group (CRD #: 130814)
- LPL Financial (CRD #: 6413)
- Colonial Brokerage (CRD #: 111668)
- Royal Alliance Associates (CRD #: 23131)
- Linsco/Private Ledger Corp (CRD #: 6413)
- BB&T Investment Services (CRD #: 33856)
- Primevest Financial Services (CRD #: 15340)
- Capital Brokerage Corporation (CRD #: 10465)
- Cuna Brokerage Services (CRD #: 13941)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Russell Pierce and have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm that exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.