Ruben Frezzotti: Did He Recommend an Unsuitable Offshore Fixed Annuity?
Ruben Frezzotti (CRD #: 4439983), a broker registered with Raymond James & Associates, is involved in a $5,000,000 investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on September 9, 2021. This follows three other settled investor disputes.
On July 22, 2021, investors alleged that Ruben Frezzotti recommended an unsuitable investment. This allegedly unsuitable investment was an offshore fixed annuity in a company named Northstar Financial Services (Bermuda). The issuer is no longer solvent and is under a liquidation order. The investors are seeking $5,000,000; the dispute is pending against Ruben Frezzotti.
There are two settled disputes that alleged Ruben Frezzotti misrepresented investments. These disputes collectively resolved for $68,827.00.
Ruben Frezzotti Background Information
Ruben Frezzotti has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 31 Futures Managed Funds Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
He is a registered broker in six states and is a registered investment adviser in Florida.
Ruben Frezzotti has worked with the following firms:
- Raymond James & Associates (CRD #: 705)
- Morgan Keegan & Company (CRD #: 4161)
- PFIC Securities Corporation (CRD #: 34941)
- Saloman Smith Barney (CRD #: 7059)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Ruben Frezzotti and you have concerns about your investments, contact Kurta Law today. Call 877-600-0098 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.