Roy Failla Involved in Suitability Disputes
Roy Failla (CRD #: 2786551), a broker registered with Arive Capital Markets, is involved in an investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on August 26, 2021.
On June 28, 2021, an investor alleged that Roy Failla had recommended an unsuitable options strategy and charged excessive commissions. The investor sought $245,511.94; the dispute is pending.
There is a similar dispute from just one month prior. On May 11, 2021, an investor alleged that Roy Failla recommended unsuitable transactions. The investor is seeking $147,000; the dispute is pending.
Settled Investor Disputes
On May 29, 2018, an investor alleged that Roy Failla executed unauthorized trades and recommended unsuitable investments. The investor sought $1.5 million; the dispute settled for $200,000.
There is also a 2021 regulatory action on Roy Failla’s record. On January 4, 2021, the New Jersey Bureau of Securities fined Roy Failla $15,000 following allegations that he engaged in dishonest or unethical practices in the securities business. New Jersey also suspended Roy Failla for 45 days.
Roy Failla Background Information
Roy Failla has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 62 Corporate Securities Limited Representative Examination
He is a registered broker in 14 states.
Roy Failla has worked with the following firms:
- Arive Capital Markets (CRD #: 8060)
- First Standard Financial Company (CRD #: 168340)
- Alexander Capital (CRD #: 40077)
- Brookstone Securities (CRD #: 13366)
- P. Turner & Company (CRD #: 43177)
- Gunnallen Financial (CRD #: 17609)
- Joseph Stevens & Company (CRD #: 35459)
- LCP Capital Corp (CRD #: 14469)
- Shamrock Partners (CRD #: 23955)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Roy Failla and you have concerns about your investments, contact Kurta Law today. Call 877-600-0098 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.