Ronald Coltrane Subject of a REIT Investment Dispute
Ronald Coltrane (CRD #: 5578503), a broker registered with Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith, is involved in an investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on August 22, 2023. Keep reading for more details.
On June 14, 2023, an investor alleged that Ronald Coltrane should have disclosed details regarding Peakstone REIT. In March 2023, non-traded REIT Griffin Reality Trust changed its name to Peakstone Realty Trust in anticipation of its public listing. The REIT implemented a 9-to-1 reverse share split, meaning that nine shares would become 1 share of the publicly traded REIT.
The investor is seeking $53,382.40.
FINRA Rule 2020
FINRA Rule 2020 prohibits the use of manipulation, deception, and other fraudulent methods to influence investors’ decisions. This includes the misrepresentation or omission of material information, such as an investment’s potential returns, risks, or limitations.
Ronald Coltrane has passed the following exams:
- Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Series 3 National Commodity Futures Examination
- SIE – Securities Inudstry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 10 General Securities Sales Supervisor – General Module Examination
- Series 9 General Securities Sales Supervisor – Options Module Examination
He is a registered broker in all 50 states and D.C. He is also a registered investment adviser in Pennsylvania and Texas.
Ronald Coltrane has registered with the following firms:
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated (CRD #: 7691)
- PNC Investments (CRD #: 129052)
- Infinex Investments (CRD #: 35371)
- Invest Financial Corporaition (CRD #: 12984)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Ronald Coltrane and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm that exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.