Rodney Ferruso Barred by FINRA
Rodney Ferruso (CRD #: 1457661) has been barred by FINRA. This disclosure appears on his BrokerCheck record, accessed on October 30, 2023. Keep reading if you have questions about his alleged conduct.
On September 5, 2023, Rodney Ferruso consented to the entry of findings that he refused to appear for on-the-record testimony requested by FINRA. FINRA requested testimony in connection with its investigation into the allegations by his firm that he had engaged in short-term trading of certain mutual funds in his customer accounts.
Mutual funds are not suitable for short-term trading due to their sales “loads,” or fees associated with the purchase or sale of mutual fund shares. These fees make mutual funds unsuitable for short-term trading.
You can read a copy of the bar here.
FINRA Rule 8210
FINRA Rule 8210 requires members to submit their books and records for inspection and to appear for testimony in connection with FINRA investigations.
FINRA Rule 2010
FINRA Rule 2010 holds brokers to high standards of commercial honor and just and equitable principles of trade.
Rodney Ferruso has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 Investment Company Products / Variable Contracts Representative Examination
During his 36 years of experience, he has registered with four firms:
- Royal Alliance Associates (CRD #: 23131)
- Signator Investors (CRD #: 468)
- John Hancock Mutual Life Insurance Life Insurance Company (CRD #: 5181)
- Penn Mutual Equity Services (CRD #: 4031)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Rodney Ferruso and have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm that exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.