Investor Alleges Robin Platt Recommended Shares of Northstar Financial Services (Bermuda)
Robin Platt (CRD #: 2584058), a broker registered with Hancock Whitney Investment Services in Mandeville Louisiana, is involved in a $1.25-million dispute according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on July 6, 2021.
On May 4, 2021, an investor alleged that Robin Platt recommended Northstar (Bermuda) annuities that resulted in losses. Northstar (Bermuda) liquidated in 2021 and the owner was convicted of bribery in 2020. The investor is seeking $1,250,000; the dispute is pending.
Platt also has a financial disclosure related to a bankruptcy. It was discharged on May 29, 2013.
Robin Platt Background Information
Platt has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 24 General Securities Principal Examination
He is a registered investment adviser in 14 states and a registered broker in 15.
Platt has worked for the following firms:
- Hancock Whitney Investment Services (CRD #: 40637)
- AllState Financial Advisors (CRD #: 109524)
- PNC Investments (CRD #: 129052)
- RBC Capital Markets (CRD #: 31194)
- Wells Fargo Advisors (CRD #: 19616)
- SunTrust Securities (CRD #: 17499)
- G. Edwards & Sons (CRD #: 4)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Robin Platt and you have concerns about the suitability of your Northstar (Bermuda) annuities, contact Kurta Law today. Call 212-658-1502 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.