Robert Vance Subject of Dispute Alleging Negligence
Robert Vance (CRD #: 1887560), a broker registered with Moloney Securities Company, is involved in a pending investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on June 4, 2022. If you want to learn more about Robert Vance’s conduct as a broker, read on.
In a pending dispute filed on May 9, 2022, an investor alleged Robert Vance engaged in negligence and unspecified violations related to suitability. The client seeks $100,000 in damages in this pending dispute.
FINRA Rule 2111
FINRA Rule 2111 requires brokers to consider whether the investments they recommend fit their investor’s financial goals. Brokers must examine the investor’s profile, which describes the following investor characteristics:
- Financial goals
- Risk tolerance
- Time horizon (i.e., how long the investor plans to hold the investment)
- Investing experience
- Tax status
Investors who attribute their losses to unsuitable investment recommendations may be able to recover their losses through FINRA arbitration.
What is broker negligence?
Broker negligence can range from omitting information to giving unsuitable investment recommendations or engaging in excessive trading. Investors who feel their losses were caused by broker negligence may be able to recover their losses by pursuing FINRA arbitration.
Robert Vance has passed the following exams:
- Series 66 – Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 51 – Municipal Fund Securities Principal Examination
- Series 24 – General Securities Principal Examination
Robert Vance is a registered broker in 12 states and a registered investment adviser in California.
He has also worked for the following firms:
- Vance Capital Management (CRD#:128678)
- Ridgeway & Conger (CRD#:113055)
- BFT Financial Group (CRD#:109121)
- World Choice Securities (CRD#:30933)
- Macken Securities (CRD#:13390)
- SunAmerica Securities (CRD#:20068)
- American Express Financial Advisors (CRD#:6363)
- IDS Life Insurance Company (CRD#:6321)
- Dreamwest Securities Corporation (CRD#:19478)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Robert Vance and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.