Robert Haas Suspended by FINRA
Robert Haas (CRD #: 800051), a broker formerly registered with Wells Fargo Clearing Services, has been suspended by FINRA, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on July 22, 2022. Read on to learn more about his conduct as a broker.
Suspension by FINRA
On June 21, 2022, FINRA alleged that Robert Haas failed to comply with an arbitration award or adequately respond to a request for information regarding the status of his compliance. A FINRA award found that Robert Hass was liable for $155,005.32, to be paid to Wells Fargo Clearing Services at the rate of 5.25% per annum. This is in payment for a loan Robert Haas took out with Wells Fargo.
FINRA Rules 9554 and 2020
FINRA Rule 9554 penalizes members who fail to comply with settlements or arbitration awards. Members are either suspended by FINRA or have their FINRA membership canceled.
The misrepresentation of facts related to investments violates FINRA Rule 2020, which prohibits the use of manipulative, deceptive, and otherwise unethical tactics to influence investors’ decisions.
Robert Haas was indefinitely suspended from associating with FINRA members in all capacities starting on June 21, 2022, and his suspension will continue until the required payment is made or discharged.
You can read the arbitration award here.
Robert Haas has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 5 – Interest Rate Options Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 1 – Registered Representative Examination
In the past, he has worked for the following firms:
- Wells Fargo Clearing Services (CRD#:19616)
- Morgan Stanley & Company (CRD#:8209)
- Morgan Stanley DW (CRD#:7556)
- John Hancock Distributors (CRD#:468)
- John Hancock Mutual Life Insurance Company (CRD#:5181)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Robert Haas and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.