LPL Financial Fires Richard Ivester Following Impersonation Allegations
Richard Ivester (CRD #:859453), a formerly registered broker, was recently fired by LPL Financial according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on April 5, 2022. Keep reading for details following his termination.
On February 6, 2022, LPL Financial fired Richard Ivester after he allegedly impersonated a customer during a call to an annuity company to request contract distribution.
FINRA Rule 2010
FINRA Rule 2010 requires members and associated persons to “observe high standards of commercial honor and just and equitable principles of trade.” Impersonating a customer is inconsistent with this standard.
Richard Ivester has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 1 – Registered Representative Examination
- Series 24 – General Securities Principal Examination
Besides LPL Financial, Richard Ivester has also worked with the following firms:
- Waddell & Reed (CRD#:866)
- KMS Financial Services (CRD#:3866)
- Commonwealth Financial Network (CRD#:8032)
- Round Hill Securities (CRD#:35223)
- Raymond James Financial Services (CRD#:6694)
- Integrated Resources Equity Corporation (CRD#:6403)
- Transamerica Financial Resources (CRD#:3600)
- Prudential-Bache Securities (CRD#:7471)
- E. F. Hutton & Company (CRD#:235)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you have been victimized after working with Richard Ivester, don’t hesitate to contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated for investors to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.