Randall Hooper Involved in Dispute Regarding Suitability of Trust Fund Annuities
Randall Hooper (CRD #: 1900141), a broker registered with UBS Financial Services, is involved in an active dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on June 19, 2022. Read on if you have questions about Randall Hooper’s conduct as a broker.
On April 21, 2022, a trustee alleged that the annuities in the trust account were unsuitable. The trustee says this misconduct lasted from November 22, 2013, to September 24, 2021. This dispute remains pending.
FINRA Rule 2111
FINRA Rule 2111 requires brokers to evaluate whether an investment fits their investor’s financial goals. They must take into account the information contained in an investor’s profile, such as their tax status, age, and investment goals.
Investors who rely on brokers for investment recommendations may be able to recover their losses by seeking out FINRA arbitration.
Randall Hooper has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
Randall Hooper is a registered broker in 15 states and a registered investment adviser in Florida.
He has also worked for the following firms:
- Morgan Stanley (CRD#:149777)
- Morgan Stanley & Company (CRD#:8209)
- Citigroup Global Markets (CRD#:7059)
- Raymond James & Associates (CRD#:705)
- JW Charles Securities (CRD#:33832)
- JW Charles Securities (CRD#:6631)
- Dean Witter Reynolds (CRD#:7556)
- Palm Beach Financial (CRD#:19477)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Randall Hooper and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.