Investor Seeks Six Figures in Dispute with Rahn Lund
Rahn Lund (CRD #: 1462843), a broker registered with Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, is involved in a pending dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on May 4, 2023. Read on to learn more about his alleged conduct as a broker.
On February 21, 2023, an investor alleged that Rahn Lund was untruthful with regard to a variable annuity purchased in 2006. The dispute also alleges that the death benefit of the policy lapsed.
The client seeks $319,000 in this pending dispute.
FINRA Rule 2020
FINRA Rule 2020 forbids the use of deceptive, manipulative, and otherwise fraudulent methods to influence the purchase and sale of securities. This includes the misrepresentation or omission of information, such as an investment’s requirements, limitations, or potential returns.
What are Variable Annuities?
Variable annuities are complex investments. These policies can decline in value depending on the performance of the underlying security. Surrender charges, tax penalties, and other fees can make these policies unsuitable.
Rahn Lund has passed the following exams:
- Series 66 – Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 3 – National Commodity Futures Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 10 – General Securities Sales Supervisor – General Module Examination
- Series 9 – General Securities Sales Supervisor – Options Module Examination
Rahn Lund is a registered broker in 31 states and a registered investment adviser in California, Minnesota, and Texas.
He has also worked for the following firms:
- RBC Capital Markets (CRD#:31194)
- U.S. Bancorp Piper Jaffray (CRD#:665)
- Dain Bosworth (CRD#:7600)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Rahn Lund and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.