Phil Zaczek Allegedly Failed to Comply with FINRA Award or Settlement
Phil Zaczek (CRD #: 4813517), a former broker registered with Valic Financial Advisors, is the subject of a regulatory action, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on September 23, 2021. The regulatory action included a suspension.
On July 14, 2021, FINRA alleged that Phil Zaczek failed to comply with an arbitration award or settlement agreement or to satisfactorily respond to a FINRA request to provide information concerning the status of compliance.
FINRA 9554 requires investors to comply with an arbitration award. Brokers are sometimes required to pay for all or a portion of the arbitration award. FINRA 8210 states that brokers must provide any information requested by FINRA.
The suspension will continue until Phil Zaczek makes the payment or has the award discharged. If he does not comply with either the arbitration settlement or request for information, more regulatory action could follow.
Phil Zaczek Background Information
Phil Zaczek has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
Phil Zaczek has worked with the following firms:
- Valic Financial Advisors (CRD #: 42803)
- Morgan Stanley (CRD #: 149777)
- Zacks & Company (CRD #: 7874)
- IDS Life Insurance Company (CRD #: 6321)
- American Express Financial Advisors (CRD #: 6363)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Phil Zaczek you have concerns about your investments, contact Kurta Law today. Call 877-600-0098 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.