Peter Po Racks Up New Investor Dispute
Peter Po (CRD #: 3106974), a broker registered with Ni Advisors, is facing allegations of unsuitable recommendations, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on June 22, 2022. He has multiple disputes on his records that investors should review.
On April 11, 2022, an investor alleged that Peter Po recommended unsuitable investments, in violation of FINRA Rule 2111. This investor is seeking to recover $50,000.
According to allegations filed on September 21, 2021, an investor alleged that Peter Po recommended a risky investment strategy comprised of unsuitable, high-risk, alternative investments. He allegedly misled investors to believe these investments were safe and low risk. The investor is seeking $99,999; the dispute is pending.
On January 22, 2018, an investor alleged that Peter Po failed to disclose there was a secondary market in which their REIT interests could be sold. The investors sought $100,000 but the dispute was denied. Investors should know that they can still pursue FINRA arbitration and recover their losses.
FINRA Rule 2020: Misrepresentation and Omissions
FINRA Rule 2020 prohibits brokers from omitting material information about their investment. It also prohibits misrepresentations and any deceptive or manipulative devices.
Peter Po has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 31 Futures Managed Funds Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
He is a registered broker in eight states and is a registered investment adviser in California.
Peter Po has registered with the following firms:
- Voya Financial Advisors (CRD #: 2882)
- MetLife Securities (CRD #: 14251)
- Metropolitan Life Insurance Company (CRD #: 4095)
- Mony Securities Corporation (CRD #: 4386)
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated (CRD #: 7691)
- CitiCorp (CRD #: 23988)
- Dean Witter Reynolds (CRD #: 7556)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Peter Po and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.