Paul Lekousis Allegedly Failed to Fully Inform Client
Paul Lekousis (CRD #: 2545673), a broker registered with Pruco Securities, allegedly failed to fully inform an investor, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on January 18, 2023. Investors may have also worked with him through Prudential Financial Planning Services. If you want to know more about his alleged conduct as a broker, read on.
On December 7, 2022, an investor alleged that Paul Lekousis failed to fully disclose facts concerning certain fees and insurance policy churning. The client seeks $146,268.53 in this pending dispute.
FINRA Rule 2020
FINRA Rule 2020 prohibits the use of manipulation, deception, and other fraudulent methods to influence investors’ decisions. This includes the misrepresentation or omission of information related to investments, such as their potential returns, risks, or fees.
Paul Lekousis has passed the following exams:
- Series 66 – Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 – Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Examination
- Series 26 – Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Principal Examination
Paul Lekousis is a registered broker in Illinois, Indiana, and Utah. He is also a registered investment adviser in Illinois.
He has also worked for the following firms:
- MML Investors Services (CRD#:10409)
- NYLIFE Securities (CRD#:5167)
- Ameritas Investment Corporation (CRD#:14869)
- Carillon Investments (CRD#:14646)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Paul Lekousis and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.