Patrick Cavanagh Named in Investor Dispute
Patrick Cavanagh (CRD #:5186630), a broker formerly registered with Spartan Capital Securities, is involved in an investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record accessed on April 5, 2022.
On December 10, 2021, Patrick Cavanagh was named in an investor dispute alleging churning, unsuitability, breach of fiduciary duty, misrepresentation, failure to supervise, and unauthorized trading. The investor is seeking $349,767.21一the case is still pending.
Patrick Cavanagh has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
Besides Spartan Capital Securities, Patrick Cavanagh has also worked with the following firms:
- National Securities Corporation (CRD#:7569)
- PHX Financial (CRD#:144403)
- John Thomas Financial (CRD#:40982)
- Prestige Financial Center (CRD#:30407)
- Empire Asset Management Company (CRD#:143007)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you suffered losses after working with Patrick Cavanagh, don’t hesitate to contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated for investors to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf. Please reach out if you have any questions about what steps to take next to recover your investment losses.