Nick Taggart: Two Investor Dispute Regarding Unsuitable Investment Allegations
Nick Taggart (CRD #: 4353676), a broker registered with IMST Distributors, has two new investor disputes on his record, according to his BrokerCheck, accessed on August 16, 2021. The allegations are similar – investors who have worked with Taggart should keep reading.
On June 3, 2021, an investor alleged that Nick Taggart recommended unsuitable alternative investments. Alternative investments always come with higher risks, and brokers should make sure investors are aware of the potential for losses. The investor is seeking $100,000; the dispute is pending.
On June 14, 2021, an investor alleged Nick Taggart invested in a high-risk, high-commission REIT. The investor is seeking $25,000; the dispute is pending.
Nick Taggart Background Information
Nick Taggart has passed the following exams:
- Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 Investment Company Products/ Variable Contracts Representative Examination
He is a registered broker in 38 states and is a registered investment adviser in California, Missouri, Oregon, and Texas.
Nick Taggart has registered with the following firms:
- IMST Distributors (CRD #: 130745)
- ACR Alpine Capital Research (CRD #: 110933)
- Cetera Advisors (CRD #: 10299)
- Pacific West Financial Consultants (CRD #: 108728)
- Pacific West Securities (CRD #: 6390)
- Edward Jones (CRD #: 250)
- WMA Securities (CRD #: 32625)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Nick Taggart and you have concerns about your investments, contact Kurta Law today. Call 877-600-0098 or email email@example.com.