Nicholas Schiano Involved in Two Pending Investor Disputes
Nicholas Schiano (CRD #:4429212), a broker registered with Spartan Capital Securities, is involved in two pending investor disputes, according to his BrokerCheck record accessed on April 5, 2022.
- On December 10, 2021, Nicholas Schiano was named in an investor dispute alleging churning, unsuitability, breach of fiduciary duty, misrepresentation, failure to supervise, and unauthorized trading. The investor is seeking $350,343.10.
- On December 23, 2020, he was involved in an investor dispute alleging churning, unsuitability, breach of fiduciary duty, breach of contract, and misrepresentation. The investor is seeking $414,744.
Settled Investor Disputes
Nicholas Schiano settled five disputes alleging unsuitable investments for $93,999.
Nicholas Schiano has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 25 – NYSE Trading Assistant Examination
He is a registered broker in 50 states and Washington DC.
Besides Spartan Capital Securities, Nicholas Schiano has also worked with the following firms:
- Worden Capital Management (CRD#:148366)
- Legend Securities (CRD#:44952)
- Joseph Gunnar & Co (CRD#:24795)
- Brookstone Securities (CRD#:13366)
- Citigroup Global Markets (CRD#:7059)
- Chase Investment Services Corp. (CRD#:25574)
- E*Trade Securities (CRD#:29106)
- J.P. Turner & Company (CRD#:43177)
- Gunnallen Financial (CRD#:17609)
- G&L Partners Inc (CRD#:129605)
- G&L Partners LLC (CRD #: 38719)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you have worked with Nicholas Schiano and have concerns about your investments, don’t hesitate to contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated for investors to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf. Please reach out if you have any questions about what steps to take next to recover your investment losses.