Nelson Polun Barred By FINRA Following Allegations He Failed to Comply with Arbitration Award
Nelson Polun (CRD #: 365420), a barred broker formerly registered with Wells Fargo, has had his license suspended by Maryland, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on August 30, 2021.
On August 11, 2021, Maryland revoked Nelson Polun’s license, citing his FINRA bar and numerous alleged violations.
On November 11, 2020, FINRA alleged that Nelson Polun failed to request termination of his suspension within three months of the Notice of Suspension. As a result, FINRA barred Polun.
On July 31, 2020, FINRA alleged that Nelson Polun failed to comply with an arbitration award or settlement agreement or to satisfactorily respond to a FINRA request to provide information concerning the status of compliance. You can read a copy of the AWC here.
On July 1, 2019, Wells Fargo Clearing Services fired Nelson Polun following allegations that he failed to report a state tax lien.
Nelson Polun was the subject of eight civil liens between 2013 and 2019. These totaled over $8.7 million. He is also the subject of two tax liens that total $139,396.06.
Nelson Polun Background Information
Nelson Polun has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- PC – AMEX Put and Call Exam
- Series 000 General Securities Principal Examination
- Series 1 Registered Representative Examination
Nelson Polun has worked for the following firms:
- Wells Fargo Clearing Services (CRD #: 19616)
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith (CRD #: 7691)
- Prudential Securities Incorporated (CRD #: 7471)
- Smith Barney (CRD #: 7059)
- Lehman Brothers (CRD #: 7506)
- Gruntal & Co. (CRD #: 372)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Nelson Polun and you have concerns about your investments, contact Kurta Law today. Call 877-600-0098 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.