Nailah Khan Subject of Investor Dispute
Nailah Khan (CRD #: 5087452), a broker registered with Edward Jones, was involved in an investor dispute, according to her BrokerCheck record, accessed on April 25, 2022. Read on if you have questions about Nailah Khan’s conduct as a broker.
On January 12, 2022, an investor alleged that Nailah Khan did not offer a “proper investment opportunity” for his variable annuity funds and that he could have avoided paying taxes on them if the funds had been moved to a different type of account. This complaint was denied by the firm.
Investors should know that firms can deny disputes without any outside review, and denied disputes can still be settled through FINRA arbitration.
Variable annuities are complex investments that often come with fees and unexpected tax consequences.
Nailah Khan has passed the following exams:
- Series 66 – Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 – Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Examination
Nailah Khan is a registered broker in 15 states and a registered investment adviser in California.
She has also worked for the following firms:
- Cetera Advisor Networks (CRD#:13572)
- Cetera Advisors (CRD#:10299)
- Cetera Investment Services (CRD#:15340)
- Pacific Select Distributors (CRD#:4452)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Nailah Khan and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.