Michael Wagner Involved in Unsuitable Investment Dispute
Michael Wagner (CRD #: 3083994), a broker registered with Joseph Gunnar & Co., has a new customer dispute on his record, according to his BrokerCheck, accessed on August 10, 2021.
On June 2, 2021, investors alleged an investment that Michael Wagner recommended unsuitable investments. FINRA requires that brokers only recommend investments that suit the investor’s goals and risk tolerance. The investor is seeking $166,000; the dispute is pending.
On April 5, 2013, an investor alleged that Wagner was negligent and misrepresented an investment. The investor sought $268,890.32; the dispute settled for $40,000.
Michael Wagner Background Information
Wagner has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 24 General Securities Principal Examination
- Series 4 Registered Options Principal Examination
He is a registered broker in 41 states and a registered investment adviser in New Jersey.
Wagner has worked for the following firms:
- Joseph Gunnar & Co. (CRD #: 24795)
- Laidlaw & Company (UK) (CRD #: 119037)
- Sands Brothers & Co. (CRD #: 26816)
- Global Capital Securities Corporation (CRD #: 16184)
- Murphy Durieu (CRD #: 6292)
- American Investment Services (CRD #: 21111)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Michael Wagner and you have concerns about your investments, contact Kurta Law today. Call 212-658-1502 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.