State of Illinois Department of Insurance Fines Michael Soyka
Michael Soyka (CRD #: 2597510), a broker and investment advisor registered with Northwestern Mutual Investment Services, received a $500 fine from the State of Illinois Department of Insurance after allegedly failing to disclose a 2018 South Dakota Department of Insurance administrative proceeding.
This is according to his BrokerCheck Record accessed on February 20, 2022.
South Dakota Department of Insurance Fine
On October 16, 2018, the South Dakota Department of Insurance issued Michael Soyka with a $500 fine after he allegedly failed to report a felony prosecution which was subsequently reduced to a misdemeanor within 30 days.
Michael Soyka has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 24 – General Securities Principal Examination
He is a registered broker in 17 states and is a registered investment advisor in Wisconsin.
Besides Northwestern Mutual Investment Services, Michael Soyka has also worked with the following firms:
- Walnut Street Securities (CRD#:15840)
- American Express Financial Advisors (CRD#:6363)
- IDS Life Insurance Company (CRD#:6321)
- The Advisors Group (CRD#:14035)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you have worked with Michael Soyka and have concerns about your investments, don’t hesitate to contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated for investors to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.