Michael Rosalia Involved in $1.6 Million Investor Dispute
Michael Rosalia (CRD #:2323953), a broker registered with SW Financial, is involved in an investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on January 11, 2022.
On October 18, 2021, Michael Rosalia was involved in an investor dispute alleging unsuitable investments, unauthorized trading, churning, fraud, and excessive commissions. The investor is seeking to recover $1,606,034.39一the case is still pending.
Settled Investor Dispute
On May 7, 2018, an investor filed a dispute against Michael Rosalia alleging churning, improper use of margin, unsuitability, and high commissions. “Churning” indicates excessive trading for the sake of generating more commissions for the broker. The case settled for $150,000.
Between 2011 and 2018, Michael Rosalia was the subject of four tax liens amounting to $199,096.51.
There are two bankruptcies from 2013.
Michael Rosalia has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 24 – General Securities Principal Examination
He is a registered broker in 16 states.
Besides SW Financial, he has also worked with the following firms:
- Worden Capital Management (CRD#:148366)
- Rockwell Global Capital (CRD#:142485)
- American Capital Partners (CRD#:119249)
- Ladenburg Capital Management (CRD#:14623)
- Royce Investment Group (CRD#:10494)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you suffered losses after working with Michael Rosalia, don’t hesitate to contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated for investors to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.