Michael Golembiesky Fired from Associated Investment Services
Michael Golembiesky (CRD #: 4498169), a broker registered with Herbert J. Sims & Company, allegedly violated firm policy, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on January 17, 2023. Keep reading if you have questions about his alleged conduct as a broker.
Termination from Associated Investment Services
On November 28, 2022, Michael Golembiesky was fired from Associated Investment Services following an internal investigation during which he allegedly admitted to violating firm policies, including improperly adding clients’ initials to a document, and allegedly provided untrue statements to investigators.
FINRA Rule 2010
FINRA Rule 2010 holds brokers to high standards of commercial honor and just and equitable principles of trade. Adding clients’ initials to a document and providing untrue statements to investigators.
Michael Golembiesky has passed the following exams:
- Series 66 – Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
Michael Golembiesky is a registered broker in Arkansas.
He has also worked for the following firms:
- Herbert J. Sims Capital Management (CRD#:134510)
- Associated Investment Services (CRD#:1464)
- Investacorp Advisory Services (CRD#:109011)
- Investacorp (CRD#:7684)
- PrimeVest Financial Services (CRD#:15340)
- American Express Financial Advisors (CRD#:6363)
- IDS Life Insurance Company (CRD#:6321)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Michael Golembiesky and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.