Michael Fielder Permitted to Resign from Arvest Wealth Management
Michael Fielder (CRD #: 5134860) has been permitted to resign by Arvest Wealth Management, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on February 7, 2022. Investors should keep reading if they have any concerns regarding Michael Fielder’s conduct as a broker.
On December 6, 2021, Michael Fielder was permitted to resign from Arvest Wealth Management. The firm alleged it had conducted an internal review into whether Michael Fielder obtained a signed, blank insurance disclosure form. He then allegedly completed the form and submitted it for processing. FINRA Rule 2010 requires brokers to observe high standards of commercial honor and just and equitable principles of trade.
Michael Fielder has passed the following exams:
- Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representatives Examination
- Series 6 Investment Company Products / Variable Contracts Representative Examination
He has worked with the following firms:
- MetLife Securities (CRD #: 14251)
- Metropolitan Life Insurance Company (CRD #: 4095)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you have worked with Michael Fielder and have concerns about your investments, don’t hesitate to contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who have lost money following broker fraud or misconduct. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf. Our attorneys will work tirelessly to restore your lost funds and get your financial future back on track.