Michael Fahsholtz Embroiled in Three Pending Disputes
Michael Fahsholtz (CRD #:2057306), a broker formerly registered with Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Incorporated, is involved in three pending disputes, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on March 2, 2022.
In 2021, 2020, and 2019 Michael Fahsholtz was involved in similar pending investor disputes. The allegations include violation of the Securities Act of Washington, violation of Washington’s Consumer Protection Act, breach of fiduciary duty, unsuitable investment recommendations, failure to supervise, negligence, breach of contract, and common law fraud. The investors are seeking $255,791, $100,000, and $500,000 respectively.
Seven investor disputes have collectively settled for approximately $171,500.
On April 9, 2019, Michael Fahsholtz was named in an investor dispute alleging churning, mismanaging a client’s accounts, and poor investment recommendations. The investor was seeking $325,000; however, the firm denied the case. Investors should know that they can still pursue FINRA arbitration and recover their losses following a denial.
Michael Fahsholtz has passed the following exams:
- Series 66 – Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
Besides Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Incorporated, Michael Fahsholtz has also worked with the following firms:
- Wells Fargo Advisors (CRD#:19616)
- Wells Fargo Investments (CRD#:10582)
- Mcdonald Investments (CRD#:566)
- Banc Of America Investment Services (CRD#:16361)
- BA Investment Services (CRD#:12965)
- Seafirst Investment Services (CRD#:17411)
- PNMR Securities (CRD#:19061)
- GNA Securities (CRD#:10465)
- Piper, Jaffray & Hopwood Incorporated (CRD#:665)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you have been victimized after working with Michael Fahsholtz, don’t hesitate to contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated for investors to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.