Matthew Ludack Resigns from Wells Fargo Clearing Services
Matthew Ludack (CRD #: 5140484), a previously registered broker, recently resigned from his position at Wells Fargo Clearing Services, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on December 14, 2021. Details surrounding his resignation have been provided below.
On October 1, 2021, Matthew Ludack voluntarily resigned from his position at Wells Fargo Clearing Services following allegations that he signed a customer's name to a Bank Customized Summary Form. The customer's signature was required in order to complete the Bank Customized Summary Form.
Matthew Ludack Background Information
Matthew Ludack has passed the following exams:
- Series 66 - Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- SIE - Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 6 - Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Examination
He has also worked with the following firms:
- TD Ameritrade (CRD#:7870)
- National Securities Corporation (CRD#:7569)
- Chase Investment Services Corp. (CRD#:25574)
- Morgan Stanley & Co., Incorporated (CRD#:8209)
- Morgan Stanley DW (CRD#:7556)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you lost money while working with Matthew Ludack, don't hesitate to contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated for investors to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.