State of Washington Suspends Matthew Kelleher for One Year
Matthew Kelleher (CRD #: 714170), a broker registered with Wedbush Securities, is the subject of a pending regulatory action, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on July 9, 2022. Read on if you want to know more about Matthew Kelleher’s conduct as a broker.
Regulatory Action by the State of Washington
On May 23, 2022, the State of Washington Department of Financial Institutions filed a regulatory action against Matthew Kelleher alleging that he and Wendi Dubois, while employed by UBS Financial Services, made off-the-books payments to a colleague at the firm in willful violation of firm policy, and misrepresented these payments on multiple compliance questionnaires.
The statement of charges also gives notice of the Securities Division’s intent to suspend Matthew Kelleher for a year and impose a fine of $10,000.
This action is currently pending.
Matthew Kelleher has passed the following exams:
- Series 66 – Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
Matthew Kelleher is a registered broker in 17 states and a registered investment adviser in Washington.
He has also worked for the following firms:
- UBS Financial Services (CRD#:8174)
- Morgan Stanley (CRD#:149777)
- Citigroup Global Markets (CRD#:7059)
- Morgan Stanley DW (CRD#:7556)
- Painewebber (CRD#:8174)
- Oppenheimer & Company (CRD#:630)
- Shearson Lehman Hutton (CRD#:7506)
- Drexel Burnham Lambert (CRD#:7323)
- Harper, McLean & Company (CRD#:902)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Matthew Kelleher and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.