Mark Kemp is Facing Allegations of Negligence and Common Law Fraud
Mark Kemp (CRD #: 2057200), a broker registered with McNally Financial Services Corporation, is involved in a six-figure investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on September 14, 2021. There are a total of 14 disclosures on his record.
On July 20, 2021, an investor alleged that Mark Kemp engaged in common law fraud and negligent misrepresentation. The investor is seeking $370,006.75; the dispute is pending.
On May 4, 2021, an investor alleged that Mark Kemp engaged in negligence and common law fraud. The investor is seeking $100,000; the dispute is pending.
On April 11, 2012, Mark Kemp entered into an Acceptance, Waiver, & Consent agreement (AWC) in which he consented to the findings that he had marked seven order tickets for a penny stock as unsolicited when they were, in fact, solicited. FINRA fined Mark Kemp $5,000 and suspended him for five days. You can read a copy of the AWC here.
Settled Investor Disputes
There are two settled investor disputes on his record alleging Mark Kemp recommend unsuitable investments. These collectively resolved for $188,000.
Two disputes alleged Mark Kemp engaged in fraud regarding the sale of World Home Industries securities. Both disputes settled for over $1.3 million each.
Mark Kemp Background Information
Mark Kemp has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 Investment Company Products/ Variable Contracts Representative Examination
He is a registered broker in 11 states and is a registered investment adviser in Texas.
Mark Kemp has worked with the following firms:
- McNally Financial Services Corporation (CRD #: 121196)
- Next Financial Group (CRD #: 46214)
- Hornor, Townsend & Kent (CRD #: 4031)
- The Mutual Life Insurance Company of New York (CRD #: 2873)
- Mony Securities Corp (CRD #: 4386)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Mark Kemp and you have concerns about your investments, contact Kurta Law today. Call 877-600-0098 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.