Mark Cline Racks Up 13th Investor Dispute Regarding Suitability
Mark Cline (CRD #: 3206962), a broker registered with National Securities Corporation, is facing two new investor disputes, following 11 settled investor disputes. This is according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on July 20, 2021. If you have concerns about Cline’s conduct as a broker, keep reading.
Investor Disputes: Suitability Allegations
“Suitability” refers to the FINRA requirement that brokers only recommend investments that fit their investor’s profile. Profiles include information about the investor’s financial goals and risk tolerance. If investors want to preserve their capital, their brokers should not recommend high-risk investments.
- On June 21, 2021, an investor alleged that Cline recommended unsuitable investments. The investor is seeking $100,000; the dispute is pending.
- On December 19, 2019, an investor alleged that Mark Cline recommended unsuitable investments. The investor is seeking $400,000; the dispute is pending.
Settled Investor Disputes
Mark Cline has 11 settled investor disputes, all of which allege he recommended unsuitable investments. These disputes were collectively resolved for approximately $533,500.
Mark Cline Background Information
Cline has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 Investment Company Products / Variable Contracts Principal Examination
- Series 26 Investment Company Products / Variable Contracts Principal Examination
He is a registered broker in 12 states and a registered investment adviser in Florida.
Mark Cline has worked for the following firms:
- National Securities Corporation (CRD #: 7569)
- National Asset Management (CRD #: 115927)
- Great National Investment Corporation (CRD #: 19881)
- United Equity Securities (CRD #: 47261)
- C C F Investments (CRD #: 136571)
- The Leaders Group (CRD #: 37157)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Mark Cline and you have concerns about unsuitable investments, contact Kurta Law today. Call 212-658-1502 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.