Marc Spiegel Subject of Investor Dispute
Marc Spiegel (CRD #: 844632), a broker registered with Wells Fargo Clearing Services, is the subject of an investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on August 24, 2023. Details concerning this dispute are provided below.
On June 9, 2023, an investor alleged that Marc Spiegel took advantage of her. She is seeking to surrender her annuity without incurring a 6% penalty. She alleges that the misconduct took place from May 21, 2021, to June 9, 2023. The dispute was denied by the firm. Investors should know, however, that firms can deny disputes without any external review. Following a denial, investors may still be able to recover their funds via FINRA arbitration.
FINRA Rule 2010
FINRA Rule 2010 holds brokers to high standards of commercial honor and just and equitable principles of trade. Taking advantage of a customer and recommending an annuity that is not suitable may be a violation of FINRA Rule 2010.
Marc Spiegel has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 5 Interest Rate Options Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
He is a registered broker in 22 states and D.C. He is a registered investment adviser in California and Texas.
Marc Spiegel has registered with the following firms:
- Wells Fargo Clearing Services (CRD #: 19616)
- Prudential Securities Incorporated (CRD #: 7471)
- Lehman Brothers (CRD #: 7506)
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith (CRD #: 7691)
- Dean Witter Reynolds (CRD #: 7556)
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith (CRD #: 572)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Marc Spiegel and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm that exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. The firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.