Marc Korsch Faces Multiple Six-Figure Investor Disputes
Marc Korsch (CRD #: 5525226), a broker registered with Arkadios Capital, is involved in multiple investor disputes, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on July 19, 2021. Investors interested in Korsch’s record as a broker should keep reading.
Pending Investor Disputes
On June 15, 2021, investors alleged that Marc Korsch recommended unsuitable investments. The investor is seeking $750,000; the dispute is pending.
This is not the only allegation of unsuitable investments. On June 7, 2021, an investor alleged that Marc Korsch recommended unsuitable investments and further alleged that the initials on investment documents were not hers. The investor is seeking $300,000; the dispute is pending.
On October 29, 2020, investors alleged that Korsch recommended unsuitable investments. The investor is seeking $100,000; the dispute is pending.
Korsch is the subject of five tax liens which total $1,366,366.89.
Settled Investor Disputes
There is another investor dispute on Korsch’s record that settled for $1,046,098.31 following FINRA arbitration. The investor alleged that Marc Korsch violated Florida’s Securities and Investor Protection Act and committed common law fraud. They further alleged that Korsch recommended unsuitable investments, misrepresented securities, and made omissions. You can read a copy of the arbitration award here.
Marc Korsch Background Information
Korsch has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 Investment Company Products / Variable Contracts Representative Examination
- Series 24 General Securities Principal Examination
He is a registered broker and investment adviser in Florida.
Marc Korsch has worked with the following firms:
- Arkadios Capital (CRD #: 282710)
- Arkadios Wealth Advisors (CRD #: 288863)
- Centaurus Financial Inc (CRD #: 30833)
- Trustmont Financial (CRD #: 18312)
- Capital Financial Services (CRD #: 8408)
- Variable Investment Advisors (CRD #: 44412 )
- Nav Wealth Advisors (CRD #: 151167)
- Gradient Securities (CRD #: 127701)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Marc Korsch and you have concerns about the suitability of your Puerto Rico securities or bonds, contact Kurta Law today. Call 212-658-1502 or email email@example.com.