Lyndon Grey: Investor Alleges Six-Figure Losses
Lyndon Grey (CRD #: 1789083), a broker registered with Western International Securities, is involved in an investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on August 5, 2021. More details about Grey’s record are provided below.
On July 6, 2021, an investor alleged that Lyndon Grey recommended unsuitable investments. The investor is seeking $100,001; the dispute is pending.
This is not his only dispute regarding suitability. FINRA requires that brokers must only recommend suitable investments that fit their investors’ financial goals and risk tolerance. On December 6, 2010, investors alleged that Grey recommended unsuitable securities and made misrepresentations. The investor sought $504,617; the dispute settled for $110,000.
On December 6, 2010, Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith fired Lyndon Grey following allegations regarding the handling of a prospective client’s request to deposit checks in their bank account.
Lyndon Grey Background Information
Grey has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
Grey is a registered broker in nine states and a registered investment adviser in California, the Virgin Islands, and Washington.
Grey has worked with the following firms:
- Financial West Group (CRD #: 16668)
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith (CRD #: 7691)
- Banc of America Investment Services (CRD #: 16361)
- TD Ameritrade (CRD #: 7870)
- GBS Financial Corp (CRD #: 16906)
- Dean Witter Reynolds (CRD #: 7556)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Lyndon Grey and you have concerns about your investments, contact Kurta Law today. Call 212-658-1502 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.