Mutual Of Omaha Investor Services Fires Louis Tumolo
Louis Tumolo (CRD #:1062865), a formerly registered broker, was recently fired by Mutual Of Omaha Investor Services, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on February 2, 2022.
On October 18, 2021, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services fired Louis Tumolo after allegedly failing to provide accurate information on an insurance application.
FINRA Rule 4511 and 2010
A registered representative who falsifies firm records causes the firm to maintain inaccurate books and records in violation of FINRA Rule 4511. FINRA Rule 4511 requires each member to make and preserve books and records in conformity with Section 17(a) of the Exchange Act and Exchange Act Rule 17a-3. A registered representative who falsifies firm records causes the firm to maintain inaccurate books and records in violation of FINRA Rule 4511.
By allegedly causing Mutual Of Omaha Investor Services to make or preserve inaccurate records, Louis Tumolo also violated FINRA Rule 2010, which states that brokers must uphold high standards of commercial honor.
Louis Tumolo has passed the following exams:
- Series 66 – Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 – Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Examination
- Series 26 – Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Principal Examination
Besides Mutual Of Omaha Investor Services, Louis Tumolo has also worked with the following firms:
- Touchstone Securities (CRD#:1526)
- Allianz Life Financial Services (CRD#:612)
- Ohio National Equities (CRD#:41081)
- Ameriprise Financial Services (CRD#:6363)
- IDS Life Insurance Company (CRD#:6321)
- Transamerica Capital (CRD#:8217)
- Intersecurities (CRD#:16164)
- Salomon Smith Barney (CRD#:7059)
- Tower Square Securities (CRD#:833)
- W. S. Griffith & Co.(CRD#:10410)
- Phoenix Equity Planning Corporation (CRD#:3036)
- NSR Distributors (CRD#:20271)
- Planco Financial Services (CRD#:8326)
- The Great-West Life Assurance Company (CRD#:5927)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you have been victimized after working with Louis Tumolo, don’t hesitate to contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated for investors to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.