Loretta Akins Resigns from Matrix 360 Distributors
Loretta Akins (CRD #: 5511234), a former broker, resigned from her previous firm, according to her BrokerCheck record, accessed on May 15, 2022. If you want to know more about Loretta Akins’ conduct as a broker, keep reading.
Resignation from Matrix 360 Distributors
Loretta Akins voluntarily resigned from Matrix 360 Distributors on March 4, 2022, following allegations she wrongfully took firm assets. Investors who have worked with this broker should review their portfolios for signs of potential misconduct.
Loretta Akins has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Series 7TO – General Securities Representative Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 6 – Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Examination
She has also worked for the following firms:
- Vanguard Marketing (CRD#:7452)
- Matrix 360 Distributors (CRD#:159715)
- Waddell & Reed (CRD#:866)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Loretta Akins and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.