Lee Gleeman Allegedly Made an Unsuitable Investment Recommendation
Lee Gleeman (CRD #: 1366954), a broker registered with UBS Financial Services, allegedly gave an unsuitable investment recommendation, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on January 5, 2022. Keep reading to learn more about his alleged conduct as a broker.
On October 19, 2022, an investor alleged that Lee Gleeman recommended an investment between June 23, 2021, and October 13, 2022, that was unsuitable for the client due to his conservative investment goals. The client seeks $65,000 in damages in this pending dispute.
FINRA Rule 2111
FINRA Rule 2111 requires brokers to consider investors’ profiles when recommending investments. These profiles contain information such as investors’ age, risk tolerance, and investment goals
Investors who believe their losses are the result of unsuitable investment recommendations may be able to recover their funds by seeking out FINRA arbitration.
Lee Gleeman has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 31 – Futures Managed Funds Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
Lee Gleeman is a registered broker in 27 states and a registered investment adviser in Florida and Texas.
He has also worked for the following firms:
- Morgan Stanley (CRD#:149777)
- Citigroup Global Markets (CRD#:7059)
- Oppenheimer & Company (CRD#:249)
- CIBC World Markets Corporation (CRD#:630)
- Prudential Securities (CRD#:7471)
- Lehman Brothers (CRD#:7506)
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith (CRD#:7691)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Lee Gleeman and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.