Investor Seeks Six Figures in Lawrence Hardee Dispute
Lawrence Hardee (CRD #: 1701419), a broker registered with Center Street Securities, is involved in a pending investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on April 22, 2022. Read on if you have questions about Lawrence Hardee’s conduct as a broker.
Allegations of Unsuitable Investment Recommendations
In a pending dispute filed on January 13, 2022, an investor alleges Lawrence Hardee recommended unsuitable, high-risk, and illiquid investments. The investor also alleges Lawrence Hardee failed to perform his due diligence. They seek $430,000 in damages.
FINRA Rule 2111
Brokers must follow FINRA Rule 2111 when making investment recommendations by tailoring their recommendations to investors’ profiles. Investor profiles contain the following investor characteristics:
- Financial goals
- Risk tolerance
- Time horizon (i.e., how long the investor plans to hold the investment)
- Investing experience
- Tax status
On August 6, 2021, Lawrence Hardee became the subject of a tax lien for $439,355.75.
Lawrence Hardee has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 – Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Examination
He is a registered broker in 15 states and a registered investment adviser in Tennessee.
In the past, he has also worked for the following firms:
- Brookstone Capital Management (CRD#:141413)
- Essex Securities (CRD#:46605)
- American General Securities (CRD#:13626)
- First Investors Corporation (CRD#:305)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Lawrence Hardee and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.