Larry Friedman Allegedly Sold Stock Without Clients’ Permission
Larry Friedman (CRD #: 4491147), a broker registered with MML Investors Services, allegedly executed unauthorized trades, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on February 21, 2023. Investors may have also engaged his services through Westpoint Financial Group. Keep reading if you have questions about his alleged conduct as a broker.
On January 6, 2023, investors filed a dispute alleging that Larry Friedman executed unauthorized sales of their preferred stock on May 4, 2022, at a loss. This dispute is currently pending.
FINRA Rule 3260
Unauthorized trading violates FINRA Rule 3260, which restricts brokers from engaging in discretionary trading outside of pre-authorized accounts. These accounts must be approved in advance by both the client and the firm.
Larry Friedman has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 – Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Examination
- Series 24 – General Securities Principal Examination
Larry Friedman is a registered broker in 15 states and the District of Columbia. He is also a registered investment adviser in Illinois and Texas.
He has also worked for the following firms:
- Park Avenue Securities (CRD#:46173)
- Eagle Strategies (CRD#:110826)
- NYLIFE Securities (CRD#:5167)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Larry Friedman and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.