Larry Burke Named in Dispute Seeking Over $1.2 Million in Damages
Larry Burke (CRD #: 1887129), a broker registered with Wells Fargo Clearing Services, is involved in a pending dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on July 17, 2023. Keep reading if you have questions about his alleged conduct as a broker.
On June 6, 2023, multiple investors named Larry Burke in allegations that a branch manager retaliated against their investment advisor by blocking a stock purchase.
The clients further allege that the branch manager failed to follow their instructions by doing so, and also failed to advise them in a timely manner, resulting in losses.
The clients allege that this misconduct occurred from October 27, 2022, through February 6, 2023. They seek $1,207,900 in damages in this pending dispute.
FINRA Rule 2010
FINRA Rule 2010 holds brokers to high standards of commercial honor and just and equitable principles of trade. Violations of other rules may also qualify as violations of FINRA Rule 2010.
Larry Burke has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 3 – National Commodity Futures Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 10 – General Securities Sales Supervisor – General Module Examination
- Series 9 – General Securities Sales Supervisor – Options Module Examination
- Series 53 – Municipal Securities Principal Examination
- Series 24 – General Securities Principal Examination
Larry Burke is a registered broker in Arkansas, Kansas, Massachusetts, New York, and Utah. He is also a registered investment adviser in Connecticut and New York.
He has also worked for the following firms:
- Chase Investment Services (CRD#:25574)
- Banc One Securities Corporation (CRD#:16999)
- BHCM (CRD#:34637)
- GNA Securities (CRD#:10465)
- Tradition Berisford (Government Securities) (CRD#:24557)
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith (CRD#:7691)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Larry Burke and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.